Distraction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She lost 400 pounds! Amazing! Find out how.

2 posters

Go down

She lost 400 pounds! Amazing! Find out how. Empty She lost 400 pounds! Amazing! Find out how.

Post  Skyscraper! Tue 19 Jan 2010, 3:26 pm

This aussie mum tells her story.

"It's hard being fat." she told us, retelling her childhood tale. "I was eating burgers, fries and onion rings for weeks on end. Once I grew up I was given responsibilities. But all I had on my mind was my next meal. My husband threatened to leave the fish and chip shop if I didn't stop eating his order. But I didn't listen. Food had become my way of life. This continued on for many years, and even the largest clothing in the shop would no longer fit me."

"Then came the day it affected those I held dearest. After sitting on my girl's Nintendo Gamecube and turning it into a gameboy I knew it was time to stop."

She lost 400 pounds! Amazing! Find out how. Dietbefore

Now I have tried ALL the other diets before. The Lemonade diet, the Fast Food diet, the Big Mac Diet. Nothing worked!

So I was surely skeptical the day when Doctor F. Freddo approached me with his new research.

She lost 400 pounds! Amazing! Find out how. Frogs

Tasty!

With this diet, I managed to lose the pounds... and, most importantly, keep them off!

I can finally face my family again! And I owe it all to this diet.

She lost 400 pounds! Amazing! Find out how. Dietafter

Here is me with my two children, aren't they gorgeous.

This has been an Ol' Mate Freddo's Snackabilly! presentation. 2009
Skyscraper!
Skyscraper!
Procrastinator
Procrastinator

Character : Hoe Gardener
Female Posts : 70
Expertise : 5238
Profession : Farmer
On-hand : Gun Hoe

Back to top Go down

She lost 400 pounds! Amazing! Find out how. Empty Re: She lost 400 pounds! Amazing! Find out how.

Post  Kookaburra Thu 21 Jan 2010, 11:57 am

This is the best post... ever... sign me up!
Kookaburra
Kookaburra
Procrastinator
Procrastinator

Character : Horace
Male Posts : 83
Expertise : 5267
Profession : Meteorologist
On-hand : Barometer [g2]

https://distraction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: